Saturday

It's Saturday, when school is out and work, by the measure of that expression, is in. I'd prefer school and learning how to properly file. We've moved on to steel now, which is much harder than brass, and therefore requires more time. The work that is getting done in the class is improving by leaps and bounds. One person's brass cube looked excellent, as may others that I haven't yet seen.

I wish I had time to do some kind of weekly wrap-up of the best things this page links to, but there really isn't time for that. I can tell you that yesterday or the day before, the 50 most loathsome people, which I printed at school, was far and away the best-written thing of the week that I saw. Again, time prevents me from citing it in detail, or for that matter, at all. We got dumped on late yesterday and it's going to take a while to get my car cleaned off.

If I miss anything, feel free to gmail me about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home