Monday

Our class is divided into two rows. The row in front is the gold team and the one in back is the blue one. I am in the back all the way to the left near the door, which obviously makes me on the blue team. Our professor today decided to make me the team leader for the blue team (he's an ex-navy guy, in case you were wondering about the color selection. I would have preferred orange.), which I accepted and which means I am now the lord and master of all that happens in the six workbenches in the back of the room. My quest for world domination has begun! All kneel before Dale, king of watchmaking! Not. I basically have a big mouth and that's why I was picked, and I'm going to have to try to make sure that in the inter-team contests that develop that we win some of the time by making sure that people are discussing what works and what doesn't, and nobody gets stuck doing things that don't work over and over.

I'm SO glad to be back at school and away from the pharmacy. That place is a huge drag. So glad that what, you ask? Well, smartass, when I say so glad, it's only an expression so the fault isn't mine for bad grammar. You are the one who is at fault! Do not mess around with team leader Dale! I can call down the thunder on your ass, for as leader, my rule is law! With an iron fist I reign supreme over the back row, and over you as well! I don't care if you like me, but you will respect me, there is nothing negotiable about that! Now drop and give me thirty before I REALLY get mad! I'm totally kidding. The only reason I think it's so funny is that me in a position of leadership is something I'd never really considered. The only thing I'm looking forward to as team leader is the ability to call meetings at which coffee is consumed.

--update that nobody gives a crap about--
My team, through a mistake on Joe's (professor) part, is now the gold team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home