Wednesday

Shit.

I fucked up on the steel cube and now I have till the end of tomorrow to do a new one. That's bad. I must have had some subconscious desire to do homework, because now, that's what I get to do. I will take the shitty blue vise home, clamp it to some totally inadequate, unstationary thing, and file away, hoping against hope that it doesn't come flying out of there. Which I can barely imagine it not doing under those circumstances. Even if it does stay put, the lines I'm going to put on that thing in whatever horrible position I wind up having to sit in because I don't have a workbench are going to look like Mobius drew them. This sucks. Somebody tell the lovely J that dinner will be short tonight; I have a lot of previously unexpected work to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home