Saturday

Yesterday was my last day full time at the pharmacy.


School starts monday so I thought I'd take two days off before I got that started, to play edward forty hands or something like that. Turns out I don't feel like drinking, though, on account of I won't enjoy myself enough to make it worth the hangover. Is this a sign I'm getting old? If so, I don't care.

The lovely J took me out for dinner last night. We drove up to Trigg's, a restaurant that my friend Justin works at, and that I can't find any mention of using a popular search engine. That place looked too expensive, so we went next door for chinese and then to my apartment for a couple of rounds of electric golf on the ps2. J kicked my ass, which is fine. She's been holding my hand through the financial aid process so she has it coming. Last year at a this time we were in Las Vegas. That was a fun trip and one that I cannot afford to repeat at this time, which is a bummer.

Maybe not that big a bummer, but still. I love that place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home