Thursday

Here at Saint paul college, in whose library I now again sit, this time enjoying contraband coffee, it is not uncommon to have to park very far away. It has been fairly estimated that if you get here at eight o'clock and don't get lucky, you will have to walk a quarter of a mile through the full parking lots. In the past, people have had to park in the Sears lot across the highway. I can vouch for the veracity of this statement. This morning, I took Kellogg to John Ireland Blvd. instead of making the quick double-right into the school lot off I-94, and against the odds, I hit the jackpot. I got a spot on the street. When you get a spot on the street, even halfway up the hill to the big-ass cathedral, you're still closer than you would be in the best spot in the lots, which are located, well, here's a map.

You should see a little red dot. That's where the street is where I'm parked. Over to the left, that's the lot. Up beyond the boundary of the map, that's sears. Street parking rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home