Thursday

pledge drive

Travel Coffee Mug - Ceramic

Coffee is better out of ceramic. Seven days a week I get in the car without coffee because I refuse to drink my (second) favorite beverage out of something that takes away from its spendidness. To solve this problem and end senseless suffering, all I have to do is drop twenty-some odd dollars to get this mug, or convince someone to buy it for me. Let's see, how to go about this?

I know a lot of you take advantage of this blog an a regular basis, maybe it's to see what's new in watch school, maybe to see if my repudiation of god will ever end, maybe you just feel sorry for me. Whatever your reasons are, for the entertainment, for the links I spend so much time screening, for the hi-larious comedy I create, I'm sure they are good reasons, and I would like to congratulate you for reading this and not some total shitball blog, from which there are millions to choose. I know you read it. I have a list and you're on it. Click the site meter button over on the right and see for yourself. This is really just a way for you to pay for what you already use! I'm trying to help you here. Not hurt. I know you want to be a part of double flee a, not apart from. Make the call. I think it's really special what you're doing for me.

Ok, I'm begging. Look at me. Please buy me the mug. I need the mug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home