Tuesday

are you shitting me?

Anybody notice how blogger was completely down for the last day and a half? I did!

The clock is ticking till I'm on a decent server under a new domain, so it won't be long till the umbilical cord is severed between me and stupid blogspot. Believe me, I'll let you know when that happens. If this stupid thing is working tonight I'll post the stuff I found yesterday.

Yesterday JV and I had a busy day running errands. Thanks to Roger Dawson, negotiating expert, I feneigled (sp?) a free car wash from the saturn dealership, we had The Best Pancake at Maria's (corn pancake with cotija cheese) on Franklin Ave., and then we painted what will soon be her bedroom. The walls in my apartment are um, not exactly straight, flat, or anything else normally associated with walls, so it was a challenge. But it will be nice to have them done. They're a color that looks like it will hide imperfections, of which the walls have many. We also returned the monitor JV gave me from Best Buy (which, while we're dishing out superlatives, is also the home of the worst merchandise) and swapped it out with one of its brothers. There was a pixel that was acting up. For four hundred bucks there should be zero pixels that act up, and anyone who took basic math knows that the difference between zero and one is more drastic than what one thinks of when "just one tiny pixel" is mentioned.

So I'm looking forward to ditching this stupid publishing tool in favor of one that functions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home