Friday

back in town?

JV and I went to Eau Claire yesterday to do some wedding planning. We delivered some bridesmaid dresses to some people and shopped for wedding cake. And I had to try on clothes but now the worst is over. Unless you count being married. Sorry, I know I'm not supposed to joke about it until it happens.

The weather is pretty bad, and so are the roads. Here's the conditions map from Wisconsin DOT:
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

The roads were bad, but I am no ordinary driver. I laugh in the face of danger. Beer helps.

Hence we are "still in Wisconsin", which means I had to call in for work tomorrow. "Damn". What I am not doing is cleaning my apt. and accidentally finding my high school diploma, which it turns out says that I graduated ten years ago today. Holy crap am I one old dude. But it has been a really incredible ten years. I hope the next ten is as exciting. So it turns out that tonight winds up provoking me to think about what's changed between then and now. I'm still seeing a girl named Jennifer, so that's the same. But other than that, everything is pretty different. I guess, as cheesy as it is, I'd like to give thanks to everyone I know for being so nice to me. I've been very fortunate this last decade.

Rania is out of the hospital and feeling better! She got a cold in there (not a surprise, nosocomial illnesses are one of the things that hospital does best), but the old ticker is still ticking. Which takes precedence. Welcome home Rania!

I got that guy's junk from Ebay. The George Wallace coin is really cool and I am wearing the spoon ring. The Civil war bullet is cool too. The little bell still rings and sounds nice. So I'm going to use it to let JV know when I'm ready for my breakfast in bed. Othern than that, it's pretty much rusty junk. Except for the druther's fifty cent token, which is priceless.

Sorry no links. Not in the mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home