Friday

Last night I went to the black forest for pints with some friends, including the illustrious Newman, who is back in town at least long enough to heal. He's up and about, surpassing my low expectations, which is great. On the night, we didn't meet my goal, which was to make a solid commitment to the contest*, but it was fun anyway.

*To collect as many support the troops magnets as possible. Whoever has the most doesn't have to buy any beers at contest's end.

Now it's off to school, where I will suggest we take a break from stems long enough for a side project, to make monopoly pieces for the hell of it. The little top hat is cool, and so is the car, but one we make ourselves would be much better. After school, work, and then time with my sweetie having tacos and wine. I'm going to try to talk her into watching Gummo, a very creepy movie, and if that fails, and even if it doesn't, we'll rent one she wants. Wild and crazy, huh? We know how to partay. It's really just that since smoking went out the window, bars stink and when we go to them, so do we. There's going to the theater, but that's a lot of trouble and expense for what you get, and E block isn't even showing million dollar baby, the only movie either of us wants to see. Maybe they're too right wing for that now. So we'll rent a movie, drink-a da vino, and throw away old busted furniture.

I was inspired by that stencil graffiti guy. Anyone wanting to highway blog stencil in Minneapolis, please email me and we can talk it over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home