Wednesday

cole slaw, like revenge, is a dish best served cold

Today my watchmaking class had a picnic at lake Elmo park reserve east of Saint Paul. I ate too much and got sunburned. All in all, though, good time. Joe Juaire made steaks, which were excellent, and we discussed what to do in Switzerland. I think we all want to go to museums in Neuchatel and factories. Renaud-Papi, Rolex, of course, and maybe others. Before the picnic we shot guns at a range nearby. The AR-15 was my favorite. It's skeery-lookin'.

Looks like my brother will be coming up this summer, which is great.

JV moved in more of her stuff today, among it, all her movies. The fact that disney movies now occupy space in my living room is probably the biggest concession I have yet made in this relationship. But I will not freak out. I am a reasonable man, who can put up with this transgression against taste for the love of a good woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home