Tuesday

damn neighbors

At 3:24 this morning something made of glass broke outside, waking me up. Some drunk people were congregated on the porch of the apartment in the building next door which is most prone to habitation by obnoxious drunkards. These assholes are the ones that come and go every other year or so, and who mistakenly think that the world's purpose is for them to smash things against.

I debated buying a paintball gun. But seriously, what, besides having the cops on speed dial, can be done? I think I will try to manipulate the way the tenants feel by writing a letter making fun of how stupid it is to stay up all night "partying", although I don't like that the word party's viability as a verb, to an extent, culturally legitimizes it as a sort of means to an end, even if that end consists only of pissing off the neighbors. All I can really do is threaten them with cops. And call them names to let them know I'm serious. I'll tell them they're not the first people to get kicked out of that very apartment for doing that very thing.

And I'm calling the property manager and leaving a message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home