Saturday

Drew Barrymore

First of all, I didn't know google had movie reviews: Google Reviews: Fever Pitch (2005)

But mainly, I just saw this publicity photo and had to write something about it:


Isn't Drew just the best? She just keeps falling in love in the movies, over and over again, and each time, it's better than the last! She's such a hopeless romantic that her movie company is called something cute, too: flower films!

It's hard to pick a favorite time she fell in love, I mean, there are SO MANY to choose from, and they're all so good! I especially loved in fifty first dates when she looks at Adam Sandler and says, with her voice all trembly: "I am so in love with you!" Wait. That was the other movie where she falls in love with Adam Sandler. But still, there was a lump in my throat that it took longer to swallow than a gob of really thick snot that you know is all green and makes you want to vomit. Drew, shut up and DIE FUCKING BITCH DIE DIE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home