Friday

I am a star

Someone was shooting a commercial tonight for something called "plato's closet" tonight down in front of the movie theater at St. Anthony. My friend bet me ten bucks I wouldn't go get in the middle of the scene with all the extras. He lost. So it may be that when a plato's closet ad airs, I will be in it. Yay.

The ad was dumb, and it worked like this. All these extras were just standing there waiting for some bimbo to pop out of a limo, and when she did, they all tried to get her attention. So I'm there, too, trying to get her attention. I'll be the sarcastic-looking one in the black shirt between two women. Hopefully they'll air it and I'll be able to sue them for using my image without my permission. I mean, I could just tell the judge in the case I didn't know who it was getting out of the limo and I got kind of caught up in the moment. Then next thing you know it turns out to be fake, and I get exploited. Imagine my disappointment when I found out that it wasn't a real celebrity, but a fake one! I was clearly cheated and deserve big bucks. Whimper-hoo.

Later my friend and I rolled by blasting ice, ice, baby. We stopped for a minute for the full effect to sink in. The extras loved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home