Monday

I had a bad day at school. First I was trying to take a nap out in the sun and got attacked by at least ten two-to-three year olds all shouting about pennies and ants. Out of nowhere. I was just lying there, and far off, as if I was on a cloud and had an ear to a tunnel leading down to hell, through which I could hear a woman say:

"Where are you going to go?"
chorus of children: "THE GRASS!"
woman: "where are you NOT going to go?"
chorus of children: "THE ROAD!"
woman: "Where else are you NOT going to go?"
chorus of children: "OVER THERE!"
woman: "ok, GO!"

At this point I heard a stampede of tiny footsteps, getting closer, and the matriarchal voice again: "Don't bother anyone!" But it was too late. I was trampled by children. They got yelled at and went away again, one of them crying loudly. Like I had done something to him or her. They were gone and I was at peace again. It was like the time I was playing pool with some friends and a retarded guy groped the girl I was with and their little field trip got canned. True, the children might not be retarded, but they might as well be. Oh, sorry. Mentally handicapped.

Needless to say, this destroyed my remaining nappability and tolerance for our three-year-old friends, the awful miniature monster people, which was already in short supply. Imagine me having one of the heinous things. The horror.

Then I went back inside and broke one of these, which cost two grand new:
jacot tool.

The one I broke was only about a thousand bucks, though. They got it used. So there's that to be happy about.

It was a rotten day but now it's better. I'm with the woman I love and we're making jerk chicken and drinking beer. But try telling the jacot tool it's all better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home