Friday

library

This realaudio clip was loaded at this computer when I sat down. Always ready for new things, I listened to it. It's not really worth listing here, but I am anyway, because blogging is a compulsion. A guy just wasn't watching where he was going and he ran right into a magazine rack with his face. That was hilarious. He just shook his head and left. There aren't many people in here today. Tonight JV is making chili, which should be fabulous, as was the parmesan chicken she made last night. She also picked up her wedding ring yesterday, so now we both have ours. Did I mention I bought one? I don't think so. It's white gold and it should work just fine to fend off hot chicks who want to do me. "Why would I need life insurance? Are you planning to kill me?" -- betty butterfield

The guy next to me is surfing some matchmaking website. The girls he's looking at are way out of his league. I am the only "white" guy in the library. I count a total of 15 people. Now the matchmaking guy is taking some IQ test.


I'm getting out of here. This is stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home