Thursday

tv

Last night I was watching the tube with JV, waiting for "alias" to come on, and the last three minutes or so of some show called "lost" had to finish up first. It looks like it might be the worst show since "land of the lost", but that's neither here nor there. A guy got killed trying to radio for help hanging in a tree in the jungle and then some lady gave birth out in the jungle. I guess they're all lost in the jungle. Anyway, I come back to the couch where JV's watching all this happen and she's smiling, because there's a baby on tv.

JV, contemplatively: "A life ends and a life begins".
DS: "Well, the guy who died actually knew how to work a radio and probably how to build a fire and stuff, and that baby doesn't know dick. I'd call that a net loss."
JV: "But the baby is cute and will make them happy."

Just wanted to give you an idea what I'm up against in this relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home