Sunday

1-800 numbers

The first time I ever saw 1-800 phone sex numbers was in the back of a hustler magazine. There were hundreds of them. I would remember this years later when I wanted to play a trick on somebody at work, and dialed one of those numbers and handed him the phone.

If you take any seven letters that together spell something extremely sexual, you will probably be rewarded with a recording of some woman telling you how happy you will be if you give her your credit card number. Today I did 1-800 WET TITS. I used to like 1-800 FAT GIRL but I decided to branch out and try something new. Fat girl was funnier, but wet tits is more extreme.

If you hear any that are as good as those two, let me know. I have a lot of coworkers to play tricks on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home