Thursday

"o'er yonder"

A play in one act.
Act I.
I am a pig, so I dn't have to go to school lol.
Exercise will make you strong!
Backerds, forrerds, backerds, forrerds.
Protesting has made me cry.
Shanghai surprise!
Diaper backwards spells repaid. Man, is that depressing.
THE END

I think my favorite lie I ever told, just for the sake of telling a lie, was that my mother's sister was a backup singer for Billy Squier. That when you heard "STROKE!" being chanted on the radio, that was my aunt. I told this lie for no reason, other than I thought the idea of that woman singing that song was hilariously out of character, and there was really no way to introduce someone to her so they would get it, but the idea kept bugging me so I had to just get it out and move on.

Today I am, well, doing nothing, obviously, so far, but my brother is scheduled to arrive some time this afternoon, and I am going to read more of, and hopefully finish "mediated" by Thomas De Zengotita.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home