Saturday

Right now, my apartment is under siege by the lovely forces of my fiancee. She is moving in, so if you're around, go and give her a hand. And stay away from my beer!

My bachelor party is set for May 28, so mark that day in your calendar, and if you don't have a calendar, go buy one. Maybe try the one with the fast cars that you will never ever afford, or one with the hot women you will never ever sleep with. That'll get you nice and bummed out, and by the time the 28th rolls around, it hopefully won't take much to get you in a good mood.

We'll be in Elko MN at about six thirty and take it from there. For arrangements, gmail me and I'll direct you from there. I'll probably be forwarding you to the illustrious mister N, who is kind of stranded in Twin Peaks right about now. Speaking of which, do you need a rescue mission or what, dude?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home