Friday

So much to say, so little time to do it in.

I bought digitized copies of the first three stephen moore-read hitchhiker books from a guy I met knocking around on ebay. He's sending them to me along with the tapes of the first one, which is awesome. I paypalled him last night.

Also last night, bumsfeld burned me mp3s of life, the universe and everything, which is great. There were serious quality issues with the other two sets, which will hopefully be negated altogether when those mp3 cds show up from the ebay guy.

I have to go to wok today. Once the people in the financial aid office told me I don't get any more financial aid for the summer term (INFORMATION I COULD HAVE USED A LITTLE EARLIER!@%$*) it hit me that I have no chance of slacking off and calling in sick to party about school being out.

I got lucky on the sopranos pinball game last night and got most of the way to acting capo, with only 10 million points. That's got to be some kind of record.

School is out. Yee-haw. Now it's back to work at the damn pharmacy. While I was making pivot gauges this week all the men in my family (other than me, besides me, not me) went deep sea fishing. I hope they caught some big 'uns.

There is a hole in my left brown shoe. I didn't know about it until my foot became wet yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home