Saturday

boring

Back to work. If I were new in town like my brother and the weather looked as ominous as it does, and I wasn't working today, I'd go to Ax-man surplus today in Saint Paul. It's in Frogtown, where they usually pick up all these people. Interesting place. Not to worry about personal safety, though. All is well in that department.

I dreamt I had a black child. Then I found I was cutting off the circulation to my ring finger and when I adjusted it, the baby pinked right up. Weird.

This little sabbatical from watchmaking school has been nice but I'm ready to get back in there. We're making watches this summer and I'm excited about that. I've spent a little time down at JB Hudson jewelers on this break looking at watches, and they were gorgeous. One I saw was a Swiss double-barrel perpetual calendar. It cost forty grand, and was very sexy. I could almost feel it on my wrist. When I left, a little piece of me stayed with it like a ghost. Is this how people get cancer?

My fiancee, brother and self are watching (walking four times a day) a dog named blue for a neighbor. Blue never makes a peep, and is a good dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home