Saturday

chemicals

Congratulations to Noel on the cessation of the cigarette habit!
And to Carrie Jo, who quit taking zoloft about two weeks ago!
You two should hook up. Really.

I've got some kind of infection in my right arm. It was just a red spot about the size of a quarter yesterday, and when I woke up today it was 2-3 times as big and coming up some blood vessel. Wish I had my camera. I'll be going down to a clinic after work with my lovely fiancee to check it out. It started as a bite-looking thing right about in the spot where they take blood. Then I was getting coffee in the OR lounge and reading what was on the bulletin board, and it says that doctors here recently discovered a new kind of staph infection that was lethal the vast majority of the time. Symptoms? Dizziness, which I had really bad yesterday but is a part of my inner ear's being waterlogged. Rash. Which this looks like. Four out of five people were otherwise healthy young adults. So I'm obviously thinking that next my blood's going to start clotting up all over the place and I'm done. I do work in a hospital where we get MRSA patients all the time. Whatever. Gotta get back to work.
__**__update__**__
diagnosis - infection.
treatment - 2g/day cephalexin.
what this means to me - here come the shits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home