Saturday

does my dick look big in these pants?

I have to wear scrubs to work. If that's how they want it, fine. Any woman will attest that a sweaty hoo-ha makes for grumpiness (thanks, mimi smartypants), and on these sweltering days the same holds true for us guys. But with different genitals. Whatever.

Since the best way pour homme to ventilate is by wearing the shorts of boxers, they in combination with the scrubs allow for a broad range of motion, and if people are looking, they're going to see what's going on down there. So fucking what? This is a hospital, for crying out loud. Get over my cock!

I refuse to make my comfort a casualty of fashion. Those perturbed by my evident manliness should thank their lucky stars the hospital doesn't turn me on. Otherwise my enthusiasm would surely kick off a whole 'nother round of uniform guidelines. Which makes me think: it does genuinely irk me that the template for "normal human being in scrubs" is allowed to have variations in the womens' tits department but not in mens' pants. Maybe I should go down a size in these pants. Just to push it.

Things that give me the creeps:
the tv show "whose line is it anyway"
there was another one but i can't think of it right now. some list that was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home