Monday

fox racing company

Hi there!
I see you like Fox racing!
There certainly are a lot of people who agree that they're the best!
So how long you been into motocross?
Who's your favorite rider?
Where's your favorite racetrack?
Hey, don't get all defensive, I'm just trying to make conversation! I mean, waiting for this elevator is really boring, especially compared to when Ben Townley fought tooth and nail for a win at British Grand Prix yesterday! Right? Remember when Townley’s awesome pole position gave the kiwi first pick of the start line for the first heat?
Man, I was on the edge of my seat when, as the gate dropped, Townley and Everts were rubbing elbows going down the start straight with the KTM breaking later! I could have sworn the hole-shot was in the bag, but unfortunately for Townley, Michael Pichon couldn't avoid him -- and a first turn pile up ensued! After that all hell really broke loose! And what a finish! I don't know what was cooler, that, or when Billy MacKenzie scored his maiden GP in front of all of the Japanese factory bosses on Sunday as the 21-year-old Scot romped away with the Sugo GP on his Steve Dixon/ Bike It Yamaha just seven days before the bosses' first venture into GP co-promotion at Matchams!
Oh, of course. Who do I think I'm talking to?
That Fox racing hat you've got on says it all. You're a man of discriminating tastes in racing teams, AND in your wardrobe.
Man, you're the shit.
High muthafuckin' five.

Fox racing. For the serious motocross enthusiast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home