Tuesday

watch school

Yesterday we disassembled our first movement, a big, heavy simple one. A Unitas, I think model 6427. Then we put it back together. It took all day. Today, I think we'll do it again, but in the morning, and spend the afternoon disassembling and cleaning.

I got the first season of the Dukes of Hazzard last night. I love that show. I accidentally typed live instead of love before I fixed it in that last sentence. I wish I lived the Dukes of Hazzard. In fact, I blame that show for getting me in trouble later in life. I thought the law was something you just fucked with and ignored. Boy was I wrong.

My brother said we should get some of the music that plays in the background while the car chases are happening, just on a loop to play in the car. I think that is the coolest idea I've heard in a grip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home