Saturday

in case you haven't noticed

There is some stuff going on around here that is, in my opinion, some of the most entertaining stuff in the history of this blog. Go through the comments of some of these posts. It's all together enough to keep you busy all afternoon. I'm not going to ruin any surprises.
-------------------
***Sad update***
Some guy calling himself "phil03" made a fake page where he claimed to be me and then put up some picture of a guy sucking his own dick. It said "me when I was younger". I guess he was pretty upset about something.

When he realized he was being a retard he took it down, and not a lot of people got to see it. It was my first fanpage and it's gone, and that makes me sad, even if it implied autofellatio.

I'm not letting him retract his comments, though. Those are mine now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home