Saturday

As working in a hospital has taught me, much of what life consists of is dealing with its container, and that container often malfunctions. But even when it doesn't, it's still an annoying place to be, and much of its maintenance is butt-related.

It is not me that is at fault for bringing attention to this state of affairs, rather, it is the state of affairs which is to blame for requiring my attention. [At this point you have to be asking yourself why you're reading this, and I want to offer you my gratitude for your perseverance. I don't deserve you.] the butt can't be avoided, for each day humans have to eat, and so, they also have to shit. What to do with all the shit is what plumbing and sewers are all about. But what I really wanted to talk about was invisibility.

Given the option of whether to be invisible or not, one has to weigh his options, and some of those considerations, too, are going to be butt-related. There's no escaping it. If you're invisible, one of the good things would be that you could fart whenever you felt like it no matter who was around, and no one who didn't already know you were there would have any idea who had done it. So that would be a plus, especially for someone with chronic indigestion. On the negative side, you'd never know when you were done wiping your ass, and that could, over time, result in uncomfortable chafing.

I guess I'm bummed out that you can't be invisible without a butthole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home