Friday

pay your ticket

I want to pay my fucking fishing without a license ticket, but I can't because the county's fucking stupid web people can't get the site to work. So now I have to devote time I don't have to calling the goddamn phone tree for a half hour and then finally talking to dyspeptic boors who want nothing more than to ruin my faith in humanity's ability to reason.

And if that fails, the ultimate challenge. Actually going to the government office, taking a number, and not killing everyone with an assault rifle while waiting to be served.

It's understandable to tolerate this delay if I'm waiting, money in hand, for a blowjob.

But it's another entirely when I already pay the people who are charging me even more for using something I already own, as a punishment for doing something I should be free to do whenever I feel like it. The system I usually pretend not to hate to bloody pieces is a farce, an insult to my rights as a member of the tax-paying public, and a bureaucratic cock-up of soviet proportions. Fuck.

Hennepin County - Pay Your Parking, Moving or Criminal Citations

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home