Sunday

My little brother is going to prison. Granted he's my little brother from boarding school, but still. You wonder where you went wrong. His name's Seth and we used to play chess and whatnot in Idaho. The good news, he's going for a maximum of five years and he's got a job waiting for him when he gets out doing what he does now, working many hours a week doing title sequences for movies and video games. He did the intro for darkwatch, the main title for Zathura, and some other ones. He's really sorry and won't do it again. Half-assing it was never his style; as the old Hardee's commercial goes, if you're going to go, go all out. I've got to send that guy a christmas card while he's in the joint next year.

Speaking of computer stuff, 1337 came over and tweaked and pinched Ubuntu into some semblance of an operating system last night, which I appreciate. I was a test subject for this, not that I don't like being out from under the protective wing of big brother Bill. Now he knows it can be done and I would expect a package from him sooner or later for non-programmers such as myself, who just want to run it with Firefox in the center and have it semi-easy to use. He could start a business going around and setting people up -- if the after sales service didn't completely kick his ass and make him want to die.

Today would have been Bruce Lee's 65th birthday. He still could have beat the hell out of us.

Here's the governor of California, embarrassing, well, all of us, in glorious quicktime. Only in America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home