Tuesday

Statistics: today I pass thirty thousand hits and this is post number 6,403 at this blog.

To commemorate my laziness I'll post an email I got this morning from a friend about the war in Iraq.

I get really sick of hearing how dissent over the war is causing low morale in Iraq. Of course there is low morale!!!! it's a fuckin war! Are we to expect you to be jumping for joy to be in Iraq?

People being killed causes low morale, not free speech!!!!!

I don't want to go to work today -I have low morale, too!!!!!
That is your fuckin job.You fucking VOLUNTEERED for this shit! I already support your poor ass with 60 percent of my federal taxes!!!!!
Stop letting the politicians tell us you are unhappy. So am I.
People are pissed ! There SHOULD be low morale!!!! There is low morale at home, too!
This ain't Viet Nam with drafted soldiers being spit on at the airport!!!
This ain't WWII where morale can determine the outcome of a battle!!!
Fuckin morale. Fuck you!


A good email except for all the equivocating. Where's a smiley when you need one?

Thanks and have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home