Friday

complaints

About half of mine have been about how there's too much linking and not enough of my story telling, and about half is the opposite, so I figure there's a good enough balance and I tend not to fool around with the format.

Yesterday, however, I got a complaint about having good looking women on here and not enough hot dudes. It was a female who wrote, and I was forced to consider posting pictures of hot dudes here for the ladies to enjoy.

Thanks for asking, but not gonna happen.

If you want a website devoted to dudes with washboard abs and so forth, make one yourself. Pretty much the only dudes you will find here are ones I'm making fun of.

Here are some random photos which I am not formatting properly in protest of blogger's photo tool not working worth a shit.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home