Monday

movie review

"Bubble" by Steven Soderbergh sucks. At least it's only a little over an hour long. It's the story of some people who live in tiny houses and have shitty jobs, and it's shot all artsy-like. That would be good if the artsy-shooting was good, but this was pretty bad. The only truly enjoyable part of the movie was that this one chick steals a watch from these people whose house she cleans, and I got to look at it almost long enough to tell what it was. The fluted bezel made me think Rolex, but then I thought I saw "...OT" on it later, which would probably make it a Tissot. I haven't been able to tell from a cursory web check and I probably will never know. My curiosity this time will be a casualty in my battle to put "Bubble" behind me, where it should be, unless you mean in the context of a prison shower, in which case I don't want it or anything else behind me, you perverts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home