Friday

School is different this year. I leave class exhausted. There's lecture pretty much from the time we get there till we leave. Then homework and quizzes, and we have to give presentations. So I've been fairly run down of late, adjusting to "the new way."

Today we will re-do the quiz we had last week that we (That is, eleven of twelve of us. I ask you, who failed that one?) didn't complete to der instruktor's satisfaction, then do a quiz about horn and guard pin clearance, complete with needless persnickety terminology quibbling and trick questions that would make the most treacherous stepmother shiver. Based on my experience with the Swiss, I see there's a reason the Nazis sidestepped their homeland: the swiss are cruel and enigmatic; an evil surprise lurks at every dark and twisting turn in their bent and mangled psyches. No more lolling off to the happy school for Dale. I now have serious business at all hours.

The upside for you: I'm now offering repair work at cut rates! To take my mind off the seriousness of it all, I need something to keep me otherwise occupied. Give me watches, people. Go on, hand 'em over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home