Tuesday

I have made an art form of forgetting to tell people that the Switzerland trip later this month is now going to be known as the Mexico trip. This is because instead of going to Switzerland, we are going to Mexico. Another significant change is that instead of the watchmaking class going, it will only be my wife and I.

It hardly needs to be said that whatever time we don't spend hiking the ancient ruins decoding ancient petroglyphs, or drunkenly decoding poorly phrased drink menus, will be spent touring Mexico's many modern watch factories.

You'll know when I'm gone because this page will be the same for several days. Maybe I'll get a guest blogger.

To prepare my hepatic system for the upcoming tequila adventure, the illustrious freebooter and I will be taking to the streets of Saint Paul tonight, where we will watch the hockey team from our area beat the hockey team from Los Angeles. To catch up with us later, call or email. But please do it early; we're very popular and may wind up at the triple rock watching gutterpunks do body shots. I understand it's how they bathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home