Wednesday

I like the shows "dog: bounty hunter" if it's on, "stump the schwab", and "the office". I think the rest of tv is shit.

To demonstrate. Guess the networks.

1. "A better question might be, when are we?"
2. "I'm not letting you go, Lisa! Not ever!"
3. "According to three-time champion Melba Wilson, this is one dessert that will definitely earn you some brownie points!"
4. "I-ight i-ight i-ight, we up in this wit numba FO! Comin' from DEEtroit"
5. "I'm in a same sex marriage. My wife and I got married seven years ago and it's been the same sex ever since."
6. "If he was going to die. If he was going to come into my heart and live forever, I was not going to have a mediocre Christianity.
7. "A time lapse movie is made that covers ten Jovian days."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home