Monday

I'm mean and sarcastic

So there I was, reading the news in the computer lab.

Tap tap tap. Violence in the middle east. Tap. Bush is a damn fool. Tap. Iran wants to develop its nuclear program. Tap. Yawn.

Then, as if out of nowhere, there's this sista whose phone goes off like a cannon with some phat beats and some sassy-ass lady yelling about some shorty's fucking birthday or something, when I started clapping my hands and going "What!" "Unh!" "Yeah!" to the beat until she finally dug it out of her gigantic purse and shut it off. Everybody in the room was looking at me, all highly entertained. I shrugged and said "I can't help it! It's a really good song!"

I guess being back in school and having this test to deal with tomorrow has me a little tense.

It's too bad she got to that phone, because I was about to dust off some breakdancing moves and impress the ladies. Ow!

---UPDATE---
I have decided in the future when this happens to say "go shorty it's your birthday", because it would be funnier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home