Thursday

US plans massive data sweep | csmonitor.com: "Little-known data-collection system could troll news, blogs, even e-mails. Will it go too far?"

That's a rhetorical question if I've ever heard one. I hope Gonzales is ready to slap cuffs on half the country, because his boss is a lying cunt and everybody who knows it is going to be on a list after this.

Sometimes I read a news story and I get the feeling I got when the Challenger exploded, like this is actually something serious happening. And I get that feeling now, like this is the time when the government will officially take over everything.

Cheers to the republicans, the party of small government and the guardians of freedom. You thieves, you shysters. It isn't fair that you were/are too patriotized/branded to sense the calamitous loss our country has experienced at the hands of these transparent, spineless, war-mongering, national-equity-liquidating boosterists. You should be ashamed. And not having the decency to feel shame for wanton ignorance of this magnitude, is really the lowest possible insult in and of itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home