Thursday

I'm not that creative in the kitchen, so when I saw this, I rejoiced. "Hosanna!" I cried, even thought I don't know what hosanna means. You put in what you've got, and the thing finds recipes based on that. Fiddledeedee!
Allrecipes | Recipe Ingredient Search

And when you thought you couldn't stand any more helpful webby goodness, here's a howto: How to make your own frappucinos, that is!
"Oh boy!" I can hear your thought bubble exclaiming, "I can't wait to give this a try!" And you know what, my friend, neither can I. Be warned, there is a picture of a baby on this page, so if you don't like being reminded of the consequences of the physical act of love, you might find it objectionable.
kuthasy of thekurths.com

If you're going to Iraq to lift the veil of the liberal media's stupid stinky whiny-baby boo-hoo shrill pussy faggot doo-doo brain blahnababbadabbahiungghWAH WAH WAH!! negativity, you might want to stay away from the spots indicated by the red dots on this map, which shows you in condensed time, all the locations of coalition deaths. So far. So check back for more, later. Without death it's not war, you dang ninnies! Liberals should just get on the train to shut up town!

And just to round out the death and drugs, here's some sex. Well, not sex. But close. Girls Kissing

I have decided that this is the best blog of all time. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home