Saturday

links, good ones this time, promise

Kurt Steiner, Guinness World Record Stone Skipper

You like paintings of women? the official Alain Aslan's Web Site - sculptor, painter and drawer

I'm not even going to tell you what this is, just to click on it and be surprised like I was. Splash

If for no other reason than learning how to write a sweet-ass suck-up email: The $39 Experiment: Asking Random Companies for Free Stuff

Seeing this:
(WARNING: some of the linked content may be offensive to readers' ethnicities, cultures, religions, or tastes.)

at metafilter I wondered when all this apology started for offending everybody. [link, if you're curious]

Oh boy. Welcome to Google Idol... unearthing the world's talent...

Watch Rush Limbaugh get pushed around.

Damn. He's right. I'll make you link through The Spoonbender to get there.

I disagree, but here it is, Why Jon Stewart isn't funny - The Boston Globe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home