Wednesday

misc.

See what a neocon sees, with red state spex:


FYI: The two dandy warhol albums that are good are thirteen tales from urban bohemia, and odditorium. Welcome to the monkey house was a sad mistake, and I do not recommend you waste your time listening to it. Remember how shitty the end of 2010 a space sequel was? It's like that.

"I hate to be the pedantic twat - something I find myself saying far too often - but your account of events at Maldon was a bit off." - the most annoying sentence I have read in months. Available, with other solid gold, at Exile's correspondence page

Print: eXile - Issue #232 - War Nerd - Trading Places: Liberia’s Pompous Slaves - By Gary Brecher

repost? I never get tired of watching Women Police in Iran - Google Video

Watch! Or not. But they look like they're having a good time. Maybe they're grounded or something. Pomme & Kelly

Boing boing shows us a cool garment idea: "Suspect" jackets, in style of FBI/police raid jackets and HOWTO build a humane mousetrap out of a toilet paper tube

I think I did well on the test yesterday. We'll see once I get to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home