Saturday

I sent another email to my managers after they ignored the first one. Maybe they'll fire me. I don't care any more.

I had to sit in chemo all day with a guy with a very loud and busy mouth. The guy says I should have children soon, because I'm getting kind of old (the nerve on this guy is primarily a function of accident; dogs don't know it's not bacon and this guy doesn't know what minding your business is). I told him that wasn't any of his business, so he goes "Well, it doesn't really matter if it's my business or not anyway, so...", which was his version of an apology. This guy is the same kind of person I'm afraid of, as I go into watchmaking. I don't want to get stuck next to a guy who takes up a large social space, who enjoys loud and constant interaction, and whose job totally denies him of that. Ever hang out with a guy who's been stranded on a desert island for three years? I think I have. They're worse than three-year olds. Nothing against three-year olds.

By the way, avoid hitting control+enter whenever possible. You'll see what I mean when you read my follow-up email to the mgmt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home