Saturday

so check this out

When I got to my car this morning I saw that what that crazy screaming piece of shit was hitting with his baseball bat in the middle of the night wasn't a baseball at all, but my car. Specifically, my passenger front window. Because I am married to the world's greatest person, it is now fixed and cleaned up and as good as new. I can't believe it. If anyone can think of anything I can do to repay this woman, please let me know.

As for the guy, I am putting this sign up in various foyers around the neighborhood later.

REWARD



For information leading to the kneecapping of the sorry piece of dogshit who was screaming obscenities at about one o’clock this morning about niggers and smashing car windows with a baseball bat.

I can’t say exactly what the reward will be, but it will involve getting to watch me ruin this guy’s chances to be a track and field star. Let’s make the neighborhood better, shall we?

Email information to:

daleshipley@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home