Wednesday

There comes a time for everyone to say "I could have seen this coming and I'm kicking myself for not predicting it", and for me that time is now.

...reaction from Cannes critics ranged from mild endorsement of its potboiler suspense to groans of ridicule over its heavy melodrama.


In an office somewhere in Hollywood, people are frowning in uncomprehending irritation. In a perfect reversal of the surprise success of "Springtime for Hitler", where did they go wrong? They bought the rights to the best selling book since "the celestine prophecy", they got Tom Hanks to star in it, and yet their movie sucks?

Dogs don't know it's not bacon and loathsome uncreative people, the ones who decide which movies to bankroll, don't know that adding sums doesn't make art. This is the first movie since Titanic I knew there was no way in hell I would watch.

'Da Vinci Code' Misses the Mark for Critics - Yahoo! News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home