Friday

We had a storm tonight that blew the illegal mexican roofing job off an apartment building in our neighborhood. The poor bastards on the fourth floor are running around with every empty vessel they can find to catch the rain. That rain happens to be picking up in intensity again as I type these words. It's really a torrent. Those guys are hating it. They live here:

Check out the ratings their tenants have given them.
Channel 11 tried to interview my wife about the hail before they knew why the fire department was trying to get a good look at the roof, at which point they went inside to interview tenants about how it feels to have rain pouring in on them. I thought it would be fun if I took my shirt off and said it sounded like a freight train, but the moment had passed. That's what next time's for. I'm watching "night of the hunter". One of my favorite movies.


On to the feedreader.

Could it be... lies?
The Raw Story | Newly released emails suggest Army Corps lied about Cheney role in Halliburton contract

Print: The New Atlantis - The Promise and Perils of Synthetic Biology - Jonathan B. Tucker and Raymond A. Zilinskas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home