Friday

I had a dream they turned off the sun.
At first there was just lots of snow and people being towed behind cars on body boards.
Soon the cost of margaritas went up, since the supply of tequila wasn't going to be replenished.
Then people started hoarding hot chocolate mix and dry goods and holding trials in the streets.
Things got worse after that.

That was still better than another dream I had this week, one in which I was watching a baseball game in a stadium and the whole stadium went into freefall. The worst part of it was, it stopped and everybody was pretty shaken up, trying to figure out what was happening. Then it started again. I climbed to the top to look over the side and the whole stadium was on a conveyor belt headed down a dark tunnel. I jumped out and watched it disappear down a hole.

I could blame watch school for the fact I spend a lot of my day looking through a magnifying glass and that this creates an artificial myopia which alters the quality of my vision and the balance of my brain, but that would show how willing I am to accept any explanation other than that I foresee darkness. It doesn't help that Israel is inveigling the U.S. in a howling void of doom.

1 Comments:

At Friday, July 14, 2006, Blogger dale said...

I aim to please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home