Monday

Last night I was nervous about the AWCI exam. I think the pictures I manipulated yesterday show that there was a lot of nervous energy working itself out.

This morning we did the written portion of the exam, then this afternoon we started the watches. We also got the micromechanical portion of the test, a balance staff replacement, which I did.

I am fairly certain that anything but the harshest criticism will pass me on the two of five parts of this exam I've got done, so now it's just the watches to go, which ought not to be so bad. These are things I've done a lot, and unless I accidentally have a disaster, I ought to at least pass, if not by a comfortable margin. They don't tell you how well you did, just if you passed or not.

I really don't want to have to do any of it over, since it would entail taking a trip to somewhere they're giving it, which is only Seattle, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and some other place really far from here. It would be so good to get this thing overwith, I get a sweet taste in my mouth just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home