Wednesday

a better tomorrow with me as god

As your new god, I promise the following:
NO CHILDREN WITH CANCER!

I have a hard time believing that god's biggest fans, the religious, don't see anything wrong with the way things are being conducted, but this appears to be the case. Therefore, I'm planning to change very little when elected. At first, anyway.

For now, we can keep the adults with cancer, the wars, and even clear channel radio. That's how much of a free market god I'll be. I'm a hands-off type. But a world just like this, only containing no children with cancer, how can that possibly be bad?

Vote Dale for god in '06. Just fill out a little sheet of paper and burn it or something. Or think it. That works too. Unless you think children with cancer is good, in which case you're a truly sick piece of shit.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 30, 2006, Blogger Ian said...

When are you picking your running mate?

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006, Blogger dale said...

Is Burt Reynolds available?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home