Wednesday

It's been a long day of watchmaking and politics and I'm Preston Tuckered out. Exploratory committee meetings, fundraising team meetings, and I have yet even to pick a running mate.

What does a running mate have to offer? Better graphics, for one. I can't photoshop for dick. Also, ideas for other ways that the world can be improved besides my campaign message, "no more children with cancer". If you or anyone you know is interested, let's chat. It's gonna be a great reality with people behind the wheel who aren't total assholes.

The ideal candidate is someone other than Jack Kemp, not intimidated by the incumbent, and an archaeology professor at some big university out east who sometimes wears a special hat and carries a whip and goes in search of historical relics in other countries and has a father played by Sean Connery.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 31, 2006, Blogger Ian said...

He's not an archaeologist, exactly, but I think I found your man:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/gate/archive/2002/11/04/urbananimal.DTL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home