Thursday

kids 4 truth

Ah, morning. The birdies sing, the trash truck thunders by, a steaming pot of coffee brews, and I check my email. When you're me the kinds of emails you get are enough to make you not want to check in until you've woken up a little more, but it's routine. I have only myself to blame.

It looks like there are some "kids" out there who want you to "know" the "truth". (Thanks to the "miracle" of punctuation, I don't have to "deconstruct" that last sentence for you.) That's why those "kids" learned to program flash and wrote this cartoon equating the necessity of a watchmaker to the process of watchmaking to the impossibility of the billion-year process of evolution. The "truth" is important so that you'd "know" we didn't come from monkeys like the "evil godless liars" want you to think we did. They work for the "prince of darkness".

I'm a little ashamed that I assumed that grown-ups were behind this, but look at the URL. It says kids4truth right there, and we know the internet never lies!

Thanks, kids, for the truth. You're good kids.

Kids 4 Truth - The Watchmaker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home