Wednesday

That table over there on the top right --->
is a list of what music I've been listening to. It's powered by last.fm, which is a great service that plugs into anything. I'm sure I'll get tired of it and move it around a little bit, but for now it's designed to keep me listening to music, which I've noticed I don't do as much as I'd like. It might not be working right, since my music collection is "mis-tagged", and was accumulated during the heady, carefree days of Kazaa and winamp, when things were all one huge mess.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, what's wrong with winamp?

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006, Blogger dale said...

Winamp gets the job done and I had many a happy time with it. But one day you'll get amarok and you'll understand the power of dynamic playlists and the non-ghetto context-browser that fetches lyrics without being asked, etc.

And on that day, Hank, even if you crash your car, you won't be able to deny that something went right.

 
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home